Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Trip to Michigan May 29, 2009- June 4, 2009 Grandma and Grandpa Zettel's House



We stayed at my mom and dad's house for about a week. It was a good visit. I do not have many pictures from that week. It was crazy there and I also miss placed my camera for a few days. Saturday was Rachel's graduation party. That was great to see everyone but, the kids did not not nap for very long again that day so it was ugly. Then Sunday was her graduation (We went and saw Travis' family in the morning before graduation for a BBQ.) We had a party of some sort every day we were there. It was great. The kids liked to play with the blocks, legos, car and kitchen stuff. I brought them toys but, did not need them. We need family to send us pictures so we can put them in our family frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment