Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Trip to Michigan June 4-7, 2009 The Grove's House

Jason and Brianna
Jason, Brianna, and Lauren
Brianna and Lauren.



We stayed with our friends Jeff and Kara and their two kids Lauren and Lia for a few days during our trip to Michigan. It was a BLAST! Kara and I got to have some girl time on Thursday night once the kids went to bed and the guys were gone to a bachelor party. Friday we went to Troy and had lunch with the Kostal guys. Then we went to Canton and met Jen at Java Jungle that place is so cool. We came home and had a little BBQ with Rich, Lindsey, Sean, Erica, Quinn, Jeff, Kara, Lauren, and Lia. It turns out it was not just a BBQ it was a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME!!!!! It was AWESOME! Then Saturday went to Chad and Tracy's wedding which was the most fun I have had with out the kids in about a year! I am lame what can I say. I hope to have a few pictures to follow from that fun filled night. Sunday we got up and started the drive back to SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment