Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jason my Big Boy!


Jason is finally in his "Big Boy" bed. When we were in Michigan we had the kids sleep in pack n plays. They both could jump out of those things so fast. Well when we came home the first night he was so tired he slept like normal, the second night was fine until the morning. I heard him jump out of his crib he realized it was just as easy as the pack n plays. Here is the next thing he learned in Michigan....... How to open door handles!!! What a joy. So anyway, I met him at his door as he opened it he looked up and saw me standing there and said "Hi Mommy" I said "Hi Jason and let out a big Sigh." I went out that day during nap time and to get door handle covers and Roberta watched the kids. She was in the office and turns around and see Jason and Brianna holding hands outside the door. Jason jumped out of his crib opened the door, went and opened Brianna's door and got her up too. Wow he is so nice looking out for her too! So that afternoon I came home turned his bed around so it is like the picture and put a handle cover over his handle and it has been fine since.

No comments:

Post a Comment