Brianna got her new Princess bed and one of the first few nights she got it Jason came out of his room and was talking to Brianna. We heard them and was not paying them any attention. Jason comes in the livingroom and says can I sleep with Brianna? I said sure. Before he goes running back to the room he yells "Brianna they said YES" and then he runs away.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Sleeping Angels
Brianna got her new Princess bed and one of the first few nights she got it Jason came out of his room and was talking to Brianna. We heard them and was not paying them any attention. Jason comes in the livingroom and says can I sleep with Brianna? I said sure. Before he goes running back to the room he yells "Brianna they said YES" and then he runs away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment