
Here is Jason at school. He LOVES it! Yes, I know Brianna is not looking at me and she will not be in many of the pictures you see on here. She turns her head or just ignores me. Jason on the other hand every time he see a camera says CHEESE!!!

Here is Brianna at school! You can't tell but, she also LOVES it.

Here we are in the car on our way to school in the morning. Hurry mom we are going to be late! We were but, only 10 minutes. Good thing we are starting now maybe by the time the get to kindergarten we will have the routine down. *** Update*** We made to school at 9am the second week! Yeah!

How I got this picture I don't know!! Luck I guess. It is the BEST picture I have gotten of Brianna in months.

Here is Jason ready to go.

Here they are with their new bookbags that their dad got them.

Here is a picture of their project for today. They made fish and then they hung them around the room. I left the camera with the teacher this morning who was convinced that she could get Brianna to look at her. Nope, same thing she looked down or away every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment